Friday 17 July 2009

Random Script Generator


You see –
No, Professor Van Helsing, I don't see.

I’ll not have my command infiltrated by aliens!
They may be already among us.

I don't know what you're talking about!
I think you do.

I don't understand!
No, but you will.

I don't need a lecture from you!
I think you do.

You wouldn't understand.
Try me.

Sorry to wake you.
I wasn’t asleep.

You wouldn’t do that!
Wouldn’t I?

Is that an order?
Yes!

I'd better tell you everything.
Yes, it would be just as well.

It's difficult to apologise.
I admire your integrity.

You really hate me, don't you?
I don’t hate you - I loathe and despise you.

Leave her out of it.
She's already in it.

You look as if you've seen a ghost!
I have.

I'm running it my way!
And what way is that?

I only thought ...
You didn't think. You didn't think AT ALL ...

Do you think...?
I don't think anything

You mean you think -
I don't think, I know!

You don't still think -
It's hard to know what to think.

You don’t mean –
That’s exactly what I do mean!

Keep calm!
I'm perfectly calm!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment